Payment & Shipping Terms:
Durable 201 , 202 , 304 , 316 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Plate No1 finished
1. Grade: 200 & 300 & 400 series
200 seriers: 201,202
300 seriers: 301, 304, 304L, 316L, 309, 310S,321
400 seriers: 410, 410S, 409L,430
2. Standard: JIS, ASTM, AISI, GB, DIN, EN, we usually use ASTM and GB Standard
3. Thickness: 2.4mm-6.0mm
4. Width: 405mm-700mm
5. Surface: No1 finished, mill edge
6. Hardness: soft
7. Thickness Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
8. Width Tolerance: +/-10mm
9. Mills: Quanxing, Xingda
• Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
• Auto Parts
• Machinery and Packaging
• Equipment and Medical devices
• Transport system, oil container
• Food Trucks
• Kitchen Walls
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate:
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes.
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shift operation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling, annealing and pickling by our experienced staff.